Sustainability is a multifaceted and important issue for the meat industry. At Peter Bouchier we endeavour to minimise the environmental impact of our day to day operations where ever possible to preserve the natural resources for current and future generations.
We have high-standards for animal welfare and most of our products are sourced from local suppliers. We promote responsible enjoyment of our products and customers can be assured that every attempt is made to ensure our stock is free-range and sourced from sustainable and ethical farming.
At Peter Bouchier we recognise that our operations have an impact on the environment and we are committed to continuous improvements in sustainability in the day to day operations of our company. We endeavour to conduct our activities with respect for the environment.
Peter Bouchier is committed to:
- Continually review our systems and operations to find more sustainable practices.
- Sourcing products and stock from sustainable and ethical suppliers.
- Identifying and reducing general waste.
- Sourcing office and store supplies from eco-suppliers and using environmentally friendly options wherever possible.
- Investigating the use of green energy sources.
- Increasing energy efficiency.
- Careful planning of our delivery routes.
- Avoiding unnecessary use of hazardous cleaning substances.
- Asking suppliers to provide environmentally friendly options.
- Encouraging our customers to support our decision to become more sustainable through the changes in our packaging.